Saturday, August 15, 2009

Jessica

About Me -

Im outgoing and fun. i love going to concerts and hanging out with friends. i love horror movies and have a strange obsession with vampires. iam currently attending college to get my bachlors of political science. I find criminologyy interesting. i have also gone to school for design, which resulted in my certificate of photography. i love life and i am free spirited. i am also a vegan, however i dont believe that animals rights are superior to human right, and i also do not agree with peta and how they go about getting their message clear.

Read more About Me -

What I'm Looking For

intelligence, romantic, and understanding.Have something in common with me. a major turn on is tattoos and peircings.

See more of what I am looking for

0 comments:

Post a Comment