Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Come with me

About Me -

I am a single girl looking forward to starting all over. I dream of a beautiful romance story, something true not a fairy tale because I don't believe in Prince Charming anymore. I am optimistic, smart, adventurous, spontaneous and funny. I hope I will find someone who wants to see in me more than a Barbie Doll. We can start as friends if that's what you want and see what happens after...I think that only good things come to those who have patience.

Read more About Me -

What I'm Looking For

Hello there. I am looking forward to meet you...whoever you are. I have a picture in my mind, romantic dinner, a glass of wine good conversation and then ... well...we'll see what happens :P I think we can have a good time together, we can talk, laugh and do all the things we want because it's just the two of us. Hope to hear from you soon. Kisses.

See more of what I am looking for

0 comments:

Post a Comment