Wednesday, August 12, 2009

happy is love

About Me -

I am a very clever, sexy, pretty and lovely lady with kind heart. I love so many things for fun, swimming, watching muvies, like to be in a very cool environment , listen to good music. I love to cook because i am a very good cook. I am jentle thats and careing thats why my friend cal me love. I dislike hatred, lieyers, cheaters. I wellcome honesty, trust and good behaviour. I like to smile and happy when people are happy.

Read more About Me -

What I'm Looking For

I would like my match to be nice in behaviour, kind and loving. i dont care the hight, all i want his the real love from him. I want my man to be very honest and trust worlthy man that can look innto my eyes and show me the shape of his heart. I need an honest man who will be there for me all the time.

See more of what I am looking for

0 comments:

Post a Comment