Sunday, August 2, 2009

nail technician looking for a freckly back to scratch

About Me -

big beautiful, independant woman, looking for a gorgeous red head! i love my family, and i love my independance, but i am just missing a special someone to share my life with. Im a pretty laid back girl, easy going, and quietly confident. Am looking for a confident kinda bloke, who likes a curvier woman, and someone with energy to keep me on my toes.

Read more About Me -

What I'm Looking For

obviously i love red heads! the reder or the orangier the better!! but also not the main attribute im looking for! i like confidense, energy, easy going, somewat intelligent, hard working, family orientated, a bit spontaneous, the list goes on, but does my ideal man really exisit!??

See more of what I am looking for

0 comments:

Post a Comment