Sunday, August 9, 2009

lookin for my soulmate someone who can be extremely crazy who can make me laugh and really outgoing

About Me -

i love music and dancing. I also love to sing, at least i try haha.I have found myself to be attracted to really crazy kinda fun outgoing guys.I love someone to be passionate but also kinda rough.I love to read poetry,i love to hang with my friends. I have children who i love dearly and are my main concern in my life. Ilove gettin my nails done, tanning,shopping ,traveling.I love to smell flowers , i like chocolate, love concerts. One of my favorite kinds of music is metal. I love to hear the hard stuff where they scream and express theirselves. I can fit in with just about anyone

Read more About Me -

What I'm Looking For

I want a down to earth guy who likes to have fun,fun fun.Someone who can get crazy and someone who has a sense of humor. Someone to where if i decided to get down and dirty right in the middle of town, they wont run from me :)..someone who loves children because i have 4 kids. My kids are my main concern in my life. I want someone to respect me and be passionate with me at times but at times be strong

See more of what I am looking for

0 comments:

Post a Comment