Sunday, August 16, 2009

I am looking to share some good times with a new guy friend

About Me -

I like to go out to bars, casual is always good for me I am not huge on getting all dressed up and going dancing or whatever, I just prefer to have some drinks and chat. Other than that I enjoy all kinds of music, watching t.v. once in a while, and being atleast a little active when I get the chance. I am also a very sexual person. I enjoy sex and I like exploring new things and having fun with it. Lets see what we can do together. Well I hope that explains me enough to get a start, write me and we'll see where it goes from here.

Read more About Me -

What I'm Looking For

I want to find someone that is available in the evenings, I have a 9-5 job, and also someone that would be interested in meeting atleast once a week. I hope to find a guy interested in casual sex and is willing to not make a big deal out of our relationship. You also have to know how to treat a woman, show me respect and I will please you all night.

See more of what I am looking for

0 comments:

Post a Comment