Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Is there any good men out there left

About Me -

How do u desribe ur self in a few words..I just moved back to the cleveland area not to long ago. I am a single mom of 2 teenagers and tired of being alone and the 3rd wheel when i go out with friends and family. I'm not looking for head games or a one night stand i like my space like the nex person. I am a strong minded and depend on no one but my self but i still like to be spoiled as the next girl....I'm very open minded and will try almost anything atleast once. Im not a very serious person and i can be goofy as hell at times..I need someone to balance me out...I don't want anyone to serious but can laugh at there self and take a joke but knows not to take it over bored. I love 4 wheel riding doom buggy ridin and even its been awhile horse back riding but there nothing like being on a back of a bike.... if ur not into games and onenight stands u never know where we could go...looking for friends and then maybe more.... i also i have 3 tatts and couple of piercings...

Read more About Me -

What I'm Looking For

let's see someone who can take a joke but know when it goes to far...i like a man not lil boy I like a husky man something to hang on to and tall...someone who likes kids...and also uunderstands that they have a father.... Some one with a bike is a total turn on,love tatts and a bald head...lol but hair is fine to.

See more of what I am looking for

0 comments:

Post a Comment