Sunday, August 2, 2009

Got HIV by sharing tampons

About Me -

Names Kattie. Wow what is there to say About Me -? I'm a very loud-in-your face kind of person. Not really I'm just the nicest fucking person ever........HA!!!!!!!!! For anyone that knows me you'll probably be laughing by now, but for those who dont know me I feel bad for you, I'm just the greatest. I will tell you my opinion whether you want it or not. I tend to forget about how people feel in situations if I'm not close to them. I normally don't care what people have to say About Me - or the way I dress or act, I like myself and I really dont care if you do or not. I'm a writer at heart and have nothing better to do most of the time. Yeah I'm pretty arrogent, but people seem to agree with me so I can't help it. People think I'm a bitch, and they'd be right. I love rock concerts and live bands.I'm really good at miming things. I have no interest in mimes or in what they do. But let me tell you my yo-yo is the shit. ***Remember me as you pass by, as you are now so once was I, as I am now so you must be. Prepare for death and follow me.***

Read more About Me -

What I'm Looking For

I don't know taste change people change, so just someone who can keep the boat floating. And NO drama.

See more of what I am looking for

0 comments:

Post a Comment