Saturday, August 8, 2009

Hey

About Me -

my name is stephanie. i work a full time factory job and love it. i hope to go back to school for a degree in biology. i love watching movies,cuddleing on the couch and just hanging out though im not good i love dancing. i enjoy museums,water parks the zoo really anything i love all kinds of music except maybe blue grass. any and all movies, im a big fan of theater and mostly musicals i like outdoor activities and hate dishes anything but dishes im a sweet person maybe to sweet i keep mostly to myself though i have two friends. so thats pretty much me in a nutshell.

Read more About Me -

What I'm Looking For

a guy who is sweet and loves to talk. looks dont matter at all if u can except me then it doesnt matter how u look.

See more of what I am looking for

0 comments:

Post a Comment