Saturday, August 8, 2009

looking for my soulmate

About Me -

I'm a very kind, caring, considerate, affectionate and a loving woman. I would love to meet a man of similar qualities. I am very adventurous, i love to travel, very caring, very family orientated and would love to have that special person in my life to share the best life has to offer. I have a strong, serious mind but good sense of humor. I am fun, understanding, romantic and respectful towards a man. I know what a man wants. I truly love animals and enjoy people, nature and life in general.

Read more About Me -

What I'm Looking For

looking for a nice man, what that i can call my own for i do not like sharing. i am a one man man and would like the same in return. does not matter where you are from what counts the most with me is what is in your heart.. and Most of all i am Looking for a man who knows what he want out of Life

See more of what I am looking for

0 comments:

Post a Comment