Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Slender and ready to enjoy single life for awhile

About Me -

Out of a relationship and more looking for friend with benefits right now. Really tired of all the complications you get with relationships. Simple is better. Can get really creative in bed... oral, role play, toys, lotions, massage oils. All that good stuff. Live alone and will travel depending on how interested I am in you... so tell me more about you and we'll try 2 get something going. If you want more pics please include an email.

Read more About Me -

What I'm Looking For

Like being creative so things don't get boring. New places like a store dressing room or a park when its nice and warm... ehhhh... you tell me of new fun places. A guy who really likes oral... thats a must!

See more of what I am looking for

0 comments:

Post a Comment