Monday, August 3, 2009

Hi if you like punk and post hardcore music come and say hello

About Me -

I'm down to earth, can be shy at first but once you know me you can't shut me up. Live for music, love punk, post hardcore, rock, some metal and indie. Favourite night out would be a gig. Love festivals especially Download. Fave bands are Greenday, The Used, MCR, Misfits, AFI, Anti-Flag, The Smashing Pumpkins, Linkin Park, Lost Prophets, Alkaline Trio. Fave author is Stephen King, Like Tim Burton films or anything with Tom Hanks in, action, horror, black comedy. Fave films would be Edward Scissor Hands, The Crow, Heathers, The Burbs. Like to be creative and into design but job doesn't really allow this so I'm thinking of changing careers. I Like animals and care about the environment. I stopped eating meat about 6 months ago for numerous reasons. Trying to learn guitar at the moment and like to write poems/ lyrics in my spare time. Can't think of anything else, hope thats ok.

Read more About Me -

What I'm Looking For

Some into punk, post hardcore and rock music like me. Cares about the planet, similar sense of humar, plays music, guitar would be fantastic. Tattoos also a plus. Someone who is genuine, caring and trustworthy. Someone who can fix me and be a light in the dark.

See more of what I am looking for

0 comments:

Post a Comment