Friday, August 28, 2009

Looking for Kind-Hearted Man

About Me -

Hi, My name is Chantia and I and looking for a kind funny person to spend time with. I have a driven personality when it comes to my home, career and other necessity and I would like to fine someone with the same key values. I like to get out of the house and move around the city, state, and country at any chance i get. (when i have the funds that allow me to do so.) I have a real calming, fun lovely, and easygoing personality for someone to appreciate and to share with others like my friends and family. Most important you must have a great sense of humor and make me laugh. If that sounds like you then let me know!

Read more About Me -

What I'm Looking For

My Ideal Man is someone to be silly, fun, strong and stern. Have his life (pretty much) established and looking for some one to enjoy life with.

See more of what I am looking for

0 comments:

Post a Comment