Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I am a very sexy and caring and humble and easy person

About Me -

I am a very humble, caring, pretty and lovely lady with good heart. I love so many things for fun, swimming, traveling, like to be in a very cool environment , listen to good music. like r and b hiphop, I love to cook because i am a very good cooker. I am Gentle girl and caring . I dislike hatred, lieyers, cheaters. I wellcome honesty, trust and good behaviour. I like to smile and happy when people are happy with me.

Read more About Me -

What I'm Looking For

I would like my match to behumble in good behaviour, kindful and loving. i dont care the hight, all i want his the real love from him. I want my man to be very simple, honest and trust and god fearing man that can look in to my eyes and show me the shape of his love and his sweet heart. I need an truful man who will be there for me all the time and all my loneliness.

See more of what I am looking for

0 comments:

Post a Comment