Sunday, August 16, 2009

Looking for the perfect one

About Me -

I'm a down to Earth woman and I'm here to look for a nice man and Caring One as well, Talking about who i am, I am that easy going type,open minded and a good listener . I laugh a lot and try to make people around me all the time happy. My hobbies are alot more but to mention few sports,watching movies, going for walks, playing with kids, listening to all types of music, dancing in the dark etc. My favorite movies are romantic movies,suspense,drama,comedy and Adventure,my eating habits: I eat alot lol..Just about anything. My eyes is one of my most attractive features

Read more About Me -

What I'm Looking For

Am looking toward meeting a Nice,caring,understanding and respectable man that i can hang myself with Someone who will not make me feel bad at any moment of my life ...someone thats is caring,loving, kind,tolerant,considerate and God fearing,someone that would show me real love and affection and i would too..someone i can have good time with without drama.. I love to be cuddled... I think someone who isn't afraid to look into my eyes is a plus.I'm honest and just want to get the most out of life. Humor is a musti'm playful and can be a goof but serious as well,

See more of what I am looking for

0 comments:

Post a Comment