Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Looking

About Me -

I am a tan-skinned Latina with short spunky hair. I'm athletic and hit the gym 6 days/week, but I'm definitely still curvy. I'm open-minded and pretty spontaneous, but I've never done anything like this before. Been married for 7 years but am finding lately that something is missing. Looking to meet someone who understands my situation and wants to take things slowly to see where it goes. I also love dirty texting...:)

Read more About Me -

What I'm Looking For

I'm really looking for someone with a sense of humor and an open mind. I'm not sure where I'm at with my marriage, so I need someone with little expectations other than to get to know each other, see if we like each other, maybe do some flirting, and then see where things go!

See more of what I am looking for

0 comments:

Post a Comment