Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Play Hard and Get Wild

About Me -

I work hard and want a man that is willing to play hard with me! I'm outgoing, and up for just about anything. I definitely have a wild side! Right now the wild side is kind of lacking. So I need to bring it back out. And in the bedroom...Watch out! That's where most of my wildness gets released : ). Wanting a man who is attractive and has a great sense of humor! Must be laid back and ready to go with the flow--I like spontaneity, a great personality, and a good sex drive. A good man, that likes to be a little bad sometimes!

Read more About Me -

What I'm Looking For

I am looking for a man that would like to have a fun, casual sexual relationship, no strings and definitely disease free please.

See more of what I am looking for

0 comments:

Post a Comment