Tuesday, August 4, 2009

LPN HAS A NEED 4 GOOD LOVING

About Me -

I am a LPN nurse and I am a workholic, I am always taking care of others and I always neglect myself. My girlfriend convinced me to try this so here I am. She took the picture's, I would have never did that if it was not for her. Please I am not a virgin but I have had only one man in my life. I grew up on a ranch in west Texas, and so my sexual experience is very limited. I am searching for someone who can be gentle and kind with me, I am a very shy woman. If there is an older man out there who wants someone to love and cherish then please write me.

Read more About Me -

What I'm Looking For

Someone who can carry a conversation, definitely someone who can make me laugh.I need a man who is OK with my working all the time. He must be patient, understanding, and know's what to do in the bedroom.

See more of what I am looking for

0 comments:

Post a Comment