Friday, August 28, 2009

hello all

About Me -

Hello, I want to tell not much about myself, my name is Inna, my 29 years, I am very cheerful and sociable girl, without bad habits. I registered on this site, in order to find a friend for correspondence, and possibly for a serious relationship. I could hardly register here, and here I do not know how to write letters if I like something to give you attention, you can leave me your email, and I am happy to send you an email to your email, and will try to send your new photo. I will be very happy .... I love to play sports, especially love probezhki.Rabotayu hairdresser. It is like listening to lively music, it depends on my mood. Most of my time I spend with his girlfriend. Or read knigi.Ochen love my family. I always try to be cheerful and joyful.

Read more About Me -

What I'm Looking For

I want to find a man for dating, and I think that if we approached each other, the friendship could turn into a serious relationship. I shall be very glad to find a good man, that he was gay interesting.

See more of what I am looking for

0 comments:

Post a Comment