Sunday, August 16, 2009

looking for soneone special

About Me -

i am loooking for someone that is special for me,i mean the guy that God sent to meI'm looking for a friend, companion. Somene who is willing to go after their dreams and goals. Someone who wants to be someone. You have to be ambitious and a goal getter. At the same time you must know how to have fun. If you are not hispanic atleast learn and experience the culture just as I would for you. Someone who knows what life is all about and is willing to live it.

Read more About Me -

What I'm Looking For

i want to meet someone who finds beauty in the small things, who can love and appreciate me,I am looking for my best friend, confidente and lover,am looking for someone who will love me for who i am and always understand me and opend minded man.

See more of what I am looking for

0 comments:

Post a Comment