Monday, August 3, 2009

Looking for a Friend with Benefits

About Me -

I am a married woman that is looking for a little -discrete- excitement. Not looking for love, just a friend that can bring that spark of lust and desire back in my life. I would consider myself sexy and confident *at least I try to be... )* I tend to be on the quieter side, but don't take that as a weakness.....you know what they say about us quiet types! I love sports, music, dancing, movies *horror & action are my fav's*, traveling.....I'm up to try just about anything at least once. I will not post a pic on this site, but that is purely for discretion purposes. I have no problem sending one once I get better acquainted.

Read more About Me -

What I'm Looking For

Looking for someone fun, sensual, sexy......the basics I guess. He must be somewhat attractive - I hate to sound shallow but looks do play a part. I love a confident man. Someone that takes pride in his appearance/grooming......I hate to state that but I feel it's necessary. He doesn't have to have the body of a god, but at least give a damn and put forth the effort! (If I can, so can you) I would like a friend that can bring a smile to my face *in more ways than one )* and whose company I truly enjoy. .......I am NOT looking for any type of serious relationship, but I am also NOT looking for a random "hook-up".

See more of what I am looking for

0 comments:

Post a Comment