Friday, June 26, 2009

your kinda girl

About Me -

hi my name is rai i am 19 years old, i live in midland. i currently have a roommate. uhm.. im what some people would call an oreo,i like all types of music from country to techno, except for rap really doesn't tickle my fancy. i'm a real cool girl who loves making people laugh. right now im looking for a friend first type relationship. i want to have someone there to share things with, someone to lay in bed with on rainy days. i'm just looking for someone who is ready for anything.

Read more About Me -

What I'm Looking For

i just want a partner who is real laid-back and who is open to new experiances. someone who would opt for a day at home with me over a bar. just looking for a nice guy.

See more of what I am looking for

0 comments:

Post a Comment