Wednesday, June 10, 2009

wet hot and horny

About Me -

I am into the bar scene a little bit, it can often be a little disappointing though. It's hard to find a good sexually experienced man a lot of times for whatever reason. Most guys just annoy me!!! I figured this would be a good way to get to know someone first. I am pretty traditional in bed but I do like to get a little freaky once in a while. One thing is for sure though, I really, really love sex!

Read more About Me -

What I'm Looking For

I am looking to find a man that is willing to share some passionate sex with me. I want to find someone that seems "right" when we hang out. I hate dealing with drama and all that mess. Let me know a little about yourself and we can go from there.

See more of what I am looking for

0 comments:

Post a Comment