Monday, June 29, 2009

kinky slave seeks strict sadistic Master

About Me -

I'm very kinky, very open minded. I'm into almost ALL scenes except scat. I need a Master that can use me, let me be used, humiliate me, treat me like the dirty little whore that I am. I want to be forced, I love it rough. I love nipple torture. I need a Master that can tell me what to wear (or not wear) each day, tell me when I may use the bathroom even. I want to be owned completely, when I submit to my Master, I want Him to be completely in control. There is nothing sexier. I'm such a masochist, I love pain, though nothing to leave permanent marks/damage to my body. Hit me up. . .

Read more About Me -

What I'm Looking For

very strict, controlling, dominating, sadistic, loves to use me and doesn't feel sorry for me in my "plight", realizes how much I enjoy being a slut

See more of what I am looking for

0 comments:

Post a Comment