Sunday, June 14, 2009

good and kind man needed

About Me -

I think I am an attractive person with rich inside world. I am very sociable and friendly. I can be demanding, but mostly towards myself. Honesty and sincerity are my nature. I value family very high and like to create home comfort. I dream about long term and strong relations. My hobbies are everything from dancing to dreams. I love nature, flowers and candlelight dinners. I adore traveling and enjoy a good company. I love music and dancing, joking and laughing. I love the life in all its aspects!

Read more About Me -

What I'm Looking For

I dream to meet a kind, loving and affectionate man, someone who is sincere and honest, practical and romantic at the same time, someone with drive for life and optimistic nature. I hope he will share my dream about nice family and be ready for serious relations.

See more of what I am looking for

0 comments:

Post a Comment