Thursday, June 11, 2009

Semi-Goth A-Sexual Female seeking her Soulmate and life partner

About Me -

I am a semi-Goth with purple hair. Most of the time I dress in jeans and a comfy top. But when going out I lurve to go the whole hog. My latest purchase was a Vollers black underbust corset. I adore music - and I like to think that I am willing to expand my musical tastes within certian limits. I'm a very creative soul who enjoys making something out of nothing. I have various ways of expressing my creativity - silk painting, and sewing mainly. I try to make my own garments if I can. I enjoy medievel styles of dress, houses/castles etc. My dream is to get married at night under a full moon in a castle. I am interested in things to do with the supernatural, but I will never entertain the boards used to contact the spirits. I saw new year in once at a grave yard with some friends. Being A-Sexual means that I still crave company and companionship - but without all that sex stuff. I adore to feel close to some one and have long cuddles, and hold hands. I am a hopeless romantic and I need my knight in shining armour to arrive on their sturdy steed and rescue me from this social society we have that is obsessed with sex.

Read more About Me -

What I'm Looking For

I am a fairly open minded person but I do need to state that my match must: 1) be willing to take on not just me, but my 3 children. Oh and the pooch. 2) be a non-smoker (I have asthma, and so do some of my children) 3) It has to be someone who is either A-Sexual, Celibate, or willing to find their own way of dealing with their sexual desires - as I am incapable of having anything to do with sex. (I have suffered thru 2 failed relationships - crying myself to sleep - as I would rather do anything else. I am ok with cuddles, hugs and holding hands. After that I am pretty flexable. Obviously a sense of humer might be good - esp as children can throw some weird and wonderful things at you.

See more of what I am looking for

0 comments:

Post a Comment