Saturday, June 13, 2009

WKU Student needs a little extra in the sex department

About Me -

Single college student...been one for quite some time it seems lol. Someday I'll get out...who knows...haha...but I'm having fun and that's wut counts, right? Just wanting to see what kinds of responses I get. I mean, I very sexual...that's a given, I want sex, love having sex, so I'd be game to meet any contacts that seem really cool to me. So we'll leave it at that for now. Anything else just ask! Add your email addy if you want any extra pictures... I'm willing to share if I like you.

Read more About Me -

What I'm Looking For

Looking for cute guys and maybe even girls who'd like to meet for a talk, drink, a bit of fun, then some naughty play if we're feelin it! Must like giving and receiving oral and open to using toys, massage oils and doesn't mind light spanking. I get into that sometimes. No relationships please.

See more of what I am looking for

0 comments:

Post a Comment