Sunday, June 21, 2009

Cute sweet and maybe even tasty lol

About Me -

Doing the work and school thing and somewhat new to the area so needing to establish a new social and sexual lifestyle, plus I've been single for a couple months. Took a break from the dating scene but ready to jump aboard again. Just wanting to have fun for now. I'm bit of a wild child in bed. Love leading and being dominant and going after what I like. About 7 inches is nice... oral is a big plus. Love using ice cubes, chocolate sauce, flavored lotions..whatever lol. Want to try more public fun too. Anyway... hope you like my picture. Let me know an email when you message me so I can reply quicker and share more pics.

Read more About Me -

What I'm Looking For

Not too tall, not too short... ehhh, well built but doesn't have to be a model or something. In fact... I'm not super picky at all, so really its sexual experience that is the most important thing. If you have some skills in bed, then I'll like you... I pretty much can garauntee that. So tell me all about what you specialties are and what you'd do to me to drive me wild and we'll talk.

See more of what I am looking for

0 comments:

Post a Comment