Monday, June 29, 2009

Plus Sized ModelAlso a Singer

About Me -

I am exactly who I wanted to be. Well, minus being on MTV on TRL and being awesome. But hey, eight year old dreams fade, haha. I am not embarrassed with who I am, what I wear, how I look, etc. My parents are proud of me, and love me. I enjoy hanging out with my friends, even if it's just at IHOP. (Which, a lot of the time it is.) After dealing with the drama of having room mates, I live back at home for the time being just so I can save up and tend to what I need to. I watch A LOT of movies, after all I do work at Blockbuster. I try to watch movies as they come out, especially since I get them a bit early so I can tell customers what I think about them. I don't do much, yet am seemingly always busy, or so it feels. I sleep A LOT anymore, but try not to and keep busy doing things that occupy my time in a "constructive" manner... Or not, lol. I listen to every kind of music under the sun, so I have a broad variety of friends too. Three topics I hate to argue/discuss: Music, Religion, Politics. Because all three people tend to blow WAY out of proportion. I believe everyone has an opinion and of course, their right to it. But at the same time, I believe you should respect others opinions on the same matters, without shoving down each other's throats. I'll tell you what I like/believe, if you don't agree, that's cool, but don't expect to change my mind. I have an alter ego, named Katrina Knobbs. No, I'm not crazy. It's my music/modeling name/alter ego. I work with local bands to promote and also perform with them. www.myspace.com/KatrinaKnobbs is the page for it, if anyone is interested.

Read more About Me -

What I'm Looking For

I'm looking for someone who can enjoy me and appreciate me. I hate when relationships seem like the other is a burden, so someone who understands what space is, what having time together is, understands that if you miss someone, it's not being clingy, it's having feelings for eachother, etc. I'm just looking for someone who can have fun doing ANYTHING, because I spend a lot of time making life funner, even when it's not really a "fun" situation.

See more of what I am looking for

0 comments:

Post a Comment