Thursday, June 25, 2009

lets explore bdsm together

About Me -

I am 23years old sub bi-sexual girl looking to attain the height of a full-time real life slave. I am submissive, domestic, adventurous and very kinky. I live a normal life outdoors if you want it that way but indoors i bring out the submissive naughty and kinky side of me. You may wonder what i have to offer but well i tell you truly all i have is my submissiveness cos i believe in it. I believe that submission is more than a gift (a gift is something you give on certain occasions) but rather its a way of life, not all are worthy of receiving or sharing it with. It̢۪s a way of life one have to appreciate and fully understand its meaning before you can offer/give it to another. Saying i am submissive/slave is one thing, Believing it and wanting it as a part of your life is another and thats what i am on here to give. I am looking to pledge my servitude to someone deserving of it.

Read more About Me -

What I'm Looking For

A master that assert himself positively and is a firm believer that action speaks a lot louder than words. One that will teach/train me further on how to think, feel and behave as the true submissive/slave i yearn to become. One that is truly domineering but yet cares for his sub/slave...

See more of what I am looking for

0 comments:

Post a Comment