Sunday, June 28, 2009

loving love for one

About Me -

am responsible, reliable and careful person. I am confident and optimistic girl and I always trying to keep calm and reserved in any situation. I can say that I am very cheerful and out going person as well. I enjoy laughing and telling jokes as well.I prefer active mode of living and I like traveling. I have been to many cities and I enjoy going to the seaside in summer. I can not say that I am like to swim, but it gives me a real pleasure just to acquire a tang on the beach. I like visiting museums, cinemas or just dinning out and keep a good shape and good body.I love to have sex late at nights and very early in the morning and i like being adventurous when haven sex and trying mew things..

Read more About Me -

What I'm Looking For

I'm looking for a true loving,kind,caring,faithful and honest man who is adventurous and ready to do anything,any where and anytime without being shy or skeptical.I want my man to have a high sex drive,ready for a committment and not games.He should be family orientaded and should love children.I want my man to be open to say anything to me,i want him to be sexualy fit,have a high sex drive should love sex too.I dont care about age cos its nothing but a number,all want is a happy loving life and be commited to eachother,no matter where he is in the world,we will bring our love together.

See more of what I am looking for

0 comments:

Post a Comment