Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Tan beach girl in good shape

About Me -

Independent, outgoing and love the beach. Good swimmer... stay really active when I can. Love sex but need more creativity. Someone who can exercise a little exhibitionism. I've not been with a guy that likes dressing room sex, or beach sex... that kind of thing, so its time to see whats out there. Older guys have more experience, so I prefer the experience, but younger guys have the stamina. Nice mix would be nice. Message if interested and please send email addy and I'll reply as soon as possible.

Read more About Me -

What I'm Looking For

Kinda said this in my first write up... but yea, a guy that is into the exhibitionism thing... like having sex in a dressing room, on the beach. Places where its possible to get caught but chances are kinda low. Adds to the excitement!

See more of what I am looking for

0 comments:

Post a Comment