Sunday, June 21, 2009

Single again and needing adventurous sex

About Me -

Recently divorced from about 5 months ago and ready to move on, but NOT looking for another relationship. I miss the feeling of fresh new and spontaneous sex and been out of the loop for awhile so I'm ready to reenter. Thought I'd give this site a go. Any guys with high sexual stamina and sexual tricks to teach? I can have multiples and would love to have a squirting orgasm! Willing to travel but would prefer you travel to me once we get to know each other. Send an email addy with your message and I have more pics upon request.

Read more About Me -

What I'm Looking For

I like tall guys with a decent body.. not overly muscular, but more importantly with skills in bed that can surprise me and give me experiences and orgasms I've never had! show off your talents and I'll be yours. No new relationships please... just friends with benefits.

See more of what I am looking for

0 comments:

Post a Comment