Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Pretty women wonder where my secret lies

About Me -

I'd rather give than recieve....rather walk than run...i'm blessed with a colgate smile and a physique so unique!...I love my friends ,would die for my family...God comes first and last each day! My books consume the majority of my time-i'm aiming for the stars and not settling for less...(Pretty women wonder where my secret lies. I'm not cute or built to suit a fashion model's size But when I start to tell them, They think I'm telling lies. I say, It's in the reach of my arms The span of my hips, The stride of my step, The curl of my lips. I'm a woman Phenomenally. Phenomenal woman, That's me! -Maya Angelou

Read more About Me -

What I'm Looking For

hard working man... wit a good sense of humor ana educated brother who knows what he wants... a brother whois willing to learn and teach.... a very natural person someone... who is very honest about everything....

See more of what I am looking for

0 comments:

Post a Comment