Saturday, June 13, 2009

Single and looking

About Me -

hi i am a 24 year old female standing at 5'4 about 170 in pounds, brown hair and brown eyes. i am a shy women at time but i come around pretty quick. i love 2 watch movies, and watch my fav. tv shows. some of my fav movies are bait, money talk, friday con air, blue streak and more....some of my fav tv shows are house, ncis, monk, law and order ( criminal intent, svu), cops, speeders, and many more...ok if anything else u wanna knw just hit me up cause i really dont knw what 2 say right now. so feel free 2 ask anything.

Read more About Me -

What I'm Looking For

im looking for a God fearing, good man who is looking for a God fearing good women. who dont mind her being shy and having 4 children...i dont mind if he have children. looks and money dont matter, im not saying that u can be all smelly and dirty, but u dont have 2 wear 150.00 pair of jeans either. plzzz no married men. so any way hit me up

See more of what I am looking for

0 comments:

Post a Comment