Thursday, June 11, 2009

I am a woman looking for a friend and maybe more in time

About Me -

I am a loving,caring,trustworthy,go getter,potential,decent,loyal person. I love travelling and learning about other cultures and do respect other people and culture. I don't like people who are talking down on other people. I am looking for a person who has the same qualities as mines. I love reading but I like movies that are based on a true story,books(true story,romance). I am a one man woman so I don't have time to play. I have 2 beautiful boys and I love them so very much. I am single never married before but for now I am looking for a loving person who will be my friend for now and maybe later we can be more than friends. A person can be rich but needs to be happy because most of them are spoilt and change woman like pair of socks. I love a person who likes to travel and not controlling. I don't like people that are moody. I like a person who will tell me when I am wrong and also he should expect the same thing. I like a person who is decent and educated. I am not tall at all so Iam looking for a person or friend that is tall.

Read more About Me -

What I'm Looking For

Well a person should be tall,have a good habits when it comes to his health,Athletic built. The person should be loving,caring,fun person to be around with,loyal,trustworthy,good looking,decent,respectful,hardworker and a go getter,potential,loves children and I would prefer if someone doesn't have one but if he does at least not more than 2 kids. A person who is not moody. He can be rich but he mustn't be too miserable and put other people who are less fortunate than him. A person who will be my friend and who loves himself enough not to sleep around. A person that is easy to talk to, who respects other cultures. A person who likes to travel and also save. I love a person who looks good(I love clothes) but a person mustn't follow every fashion trend but must fasionable.

See more of what I am looking for

0 comments:

Post a Comment