Thursday, June 25, 2009

Just looking for someone to show me something new

About Me -

The name's Rae. I'm really a very simple girl. If there's something you want to know About Me -, ask and I'll tell. Just the preliminaries, though, I love music, all different genres, I'm incredibly competitive, love softball though I don't get to play much these days, I'm hoping to return to school at TSU in the fall, I work at Lowe's as a vendor. I think that'll suffice for now. Like I said, any questions, just hit me up.

Read more About Me -

What I'm Looking For

It's hard for me to say what I want in my ideal match. There are so many people out there with such great qualities. I've been told I require perfection but I find demanding such a thing would be quite hypocritical of me. Just some simple, probably obvious things I look for ... Personality-wise: make me laugh, be able to tell me "no" when it's necessary, and teach me new things. Looks-wise: I have a thing for hands/arms, if you have nice teeth you won't be sorry, and I'd like it if you were taller than me. That may sound like a lot but I'm not too picky.

See more of what I am looking for

0 comments:

Post a Comment