Monday, June 15, 2009

Ring on the New Year

About Me -

Well, here goes.......I am on a journey. I have begun the first part of the second half of my life. Everything that has happened, though it will always be a part of me, is in the past. I am starting fresh with a new outlook on life. I am more optimistic than I used to be and I have decided that things are going to be good. If they truly aren't, then I will find as much good in them as I possibly can.

Read more About Me -

What I'm Looking For

I am looking for someone to have fun with. I dont like drama. I like to go out and have drinks or stay home and watch movies. I've had some bad relationships in the past so I'm not looking for the love of my life right now, just a cool person to do things with. There's alot more to me, so if you'd like to get to know me more, send me a message.

See more of what I am looking for

0 comments:

Post a Comment