Saturday, June 13, 2009

Proud BBW

About Me -

I am a very honest and respectable person. The only thing I ask in return is that your the same with me. I am spending my time creating a profile to play any games with anyone. So if your here for games, keep looking. I am a 28 year old single parent of two beautiful kids. I have my own house, my own car, and I have a J.O.B. If your looking for some excitement in your life. Contact me.

Read more About Me -

What I'm Looking For

Is someone who respects and cares for me and my kids. I like to be treated the same way I treat you. If you don't like kids, keep looking. If you just feel the need to impress someone, impress my kids. They have the last word at the end of the day, unless I see otherwise.

See more of what I am looking for

0 comments:

Post a Comment