Tuesday, June 9, 2009

wanted to be loved

About Me -

I am looking to meet someone who is honest,sweet,caring,attractive , someone who is getting tired of the bar scene, someone who is looking for something that can turn into a long term relationship and possibly marriage.Someone who will enjoy just spending time together no matter what we're doing.I would love to start traveling more as well.I am into sports and like to explore many different things.I am a fun loving person who loves to laugh and make others laugh. I always try to enjoy the simple things in life,and not take anything for granted.

Read more About Me -

What I'm Looking For

I am looking for the mature man who is understanding capable and willing to share the burden, the joy and the happiness of my life a man who finds deep care and humble commitment in her heart and thrives to excellence in service for woman and that i can spend the rest of my life with a man that has a winning personality and clean straight forward character: always with a smile on His face and a warm open inviting heart.

See more of what I am looking for

0 comments:

Post a Comment