Tuesday, June 9, 2009

To Punish and Enslave

About Me -

I'm only a bitch if you fuck with me. I'm a little shy when I first meet people. Otherwise, I’m really nice and I'm sarcastic a lot but in a fun way, I'm loud, I have an awesome sense of humor, I love laughing and being an idiot for fun. I'm also quite blunt. I like when people have a sense of humor but I like to talk to people who make some fucking sense and are not complete morons that can't keep up a conversation. I've got a huge obsession with piercings and tattoo's Currently I’ve got 1 Pisces with flames tattoo on my upper chest and I've got my tongue, bridge, 3 on lip, eyebrow (left and right), 1 in each nostril and 3 piercings in each ears. To ignorant fucks out there, I am who I am if you don't like it go fucking hang yourself, no one's purpose in life should be to satisfy everyone else. I know I’m not skinny, pointing it out will not make you seem smarter. I don't need some close-minded fucking idiot's view on life so, don't look at me if you don't like it. Mind your own fucking business because trust me, I don't like you either. I FUCKING HATE::: Liars, ditsy people, Prep's, Pathetic overly exagerated emo kids, Mind Games, Whore's, Cheaters, People who like someone based on looks, People Who Think Their Better Than Others, When people use others, People trying to be perfect when their not, Wiggers, Animal cruelty. I hate rap music, don't try to change my mind on it, I have my opinion you have yours, I will respect you as long as you respect me.

Read more About Me -

What I'm Looking For

I would like to meet someone who is into the same style of music and dress as me. Personality traits: Funny, nice, sweet, respectful, honest...

See more of what I am looking for

0 comments:

Post a Comment