Saturday, October 31, 2009

Would you play with wolves

About Me -

My name is Jen. But call me Ice. (If you don't i'll be pissed.) My life revolves around wolves. I love animals yeah but it's wolves I sometimes work with, want to work with and live for. I don't trust people easily so before i'll trust you you'll need to show me I can. I draw, alot, and it's nearly always weird stuff. Or wolves : I love music, singing and playing guitar frequently. I have a pack, a circle of close friends who don't get messed with. Because if they do, i'll kill whoever is resonsible. I sound a bit blunt and cold but, that's just how I come across sometimes. I can be nice... until you cross me.

Read more About Me -

What I'm Looking For

hmmm ideal match... someone who's not a twat really. Most guys are to me. And I got fed up with that.

See more of what I am looking for

0 comments:

Post a Comment