Wednesday, October 14, 2009

hi am single looking to meet a man with true love and affection if interested contact me

About Me -

By nature I am soft, romantic and open. I like helping people so my heart is compassionate. My soul is very romantic and tender. In relations I am very serious and persistent. My friends say that I am a loving person as I love everything and everyone: my family, friends, pets and children. First of all I love long walks outdoors, picking up mushrooms in the forest and going fishing. I also like cooking and making my home cozy. I like order in everything. And I am also fond of dancing and cinemas. On the week-ends I like going to the village to enjoy fresh air. Sometimes I prefer to go to a cafe to relax and talk to my friends. Like every lady I care of myself to look young, shining and beautiful

Read more About Me -

What I'm Looking For

I want to meet a strong, loyal man. He should be a real man in all the aspects. A real man in my understanding is loyal, understanding, affectionate, easy-going, kind. I just want to him to be special and perfect for me.

See more of what I am looking for

0 comments:

Post a Comment