Friday, October 9, 2009

Sweet and horny

About Me -

I''m an easy going, non-judgmental woman who''s looking for new things to try out. I''m bored with my life right now. I need some action to break out of this rut! I''m the type who''s got all her priorities in order, ticking off goals as I achieve them. Experience-wise, I''ve done a few things, but I want to do a lot more. In my free time I like to see what''s happening at my favorite club. The philosophy I live by is stay relaxed, stay mellow, stay loose and be open to whatever happens. I like my partners to be honest. Everything else flows from there. For me a perfect Friday night is one that doesn''t end until the next day. I''m not changing my life, but I want to explore a few new options and see how it works out. I look forward to finding the right person I know you''re out there! I am open to something serious or just finding a fuck buddy.

Read more About Me -

What I'm Looking For

im just looking for someone that i can feel comfortable enough with to try new things and open to new things.

See more of what I am looking for

0 comments:

Post a Comment