Saturday, October 10, 2009

Looking for American Husband ANY AGE

About Me -

Hey im Alice Im fun-loving and love to party. The reason im on this is to try something new. Looking for a hot man HE MUST LIKE MUSIC AND PERFERABLY LOVE NIRVANAin The United States, perhaps Seeatle or near it.I live in Ireland and am looking for love, a man who would take me over to the States to live with him.I sing, play guitar and have a passion for music. I love Kurt Cobain, he is my idol.Barack Obama would be another idol of mine! I feel strongly about animals and hate to see them hurt.Im currently studying Drama and English and wish to teach it. I love asian food, long walks on the beach and historical monuments.creepy vampire stuff much?

Read more About Me -

What I'm Looking For

A goth or an emo guy. long hair. peircings. tatoos. love music. love animals. preferably lives in the United States. a man who wants to get married? and wants me to come live with him in the USA.

See more of what I am looking for

0 comments:

Post a Comment