Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Looking

About Me -

Easy going personality, charming, sexy, outgoing, and cultured with a great sense of humor. Can be demanding at times, but I think it is more indicative of goals I have set for myself. Extremely focused on my career, independent and confident, but not conceited. I love jazz music, wine tasting, travel and the arts. Prefer to stay home and cater to the one I am with, but do like an occasional romantic night out.

Read more About Me -

What I'm Looking For

Looking for friendship that can eventually turn into more. Should know how to treat a woman. MUST be comfortable with yourself, adventurous, but focused, MATURE, RESPECTFUL, SINCERE, HONEST, FAITHFUL, love family, and willing to communicate and understand we are individuals with different personalities. If that's you I would love to hear from you!

See more of what I am looking for

0 comments:

Post a Comment