Thursday, October 15, 2009

that man that will Love me and care for me also

About Me -

i am a caring woman and that is why I need someone that can love me and be there for me and I also do not want someone that will hurt me also cos i have been hurt and I do not wish to get hurt now...

Read more About Me -

What I'm Looking For

I need caring, kind, romantic and special man in my life.I have not found my happiness here. I have met foreign men and I saw how they treat their women. I have always dreamed to create a happy family and avoid those mistakes my parents made. So I decided to apply this agency and find the only one man who can help me with it. I think it̢۪s possible. I see him strong, independent, very intelligent, responsible, caring and reliable. And I would like my partner to be rather young, up to 42 years old.

See more of what I am looking for

0 comments:

Post a Comment