Saturday, October 24, 2009

love me

About Me -

i like doing some things for fun and trying new things really make me happy.... i love playing basketball,golf and enjoying traveling.. i like swimming so much,especially during the hot weather... i like traveling and seeing new places ,adventure and meeting people to explore the beauty of nature .... i love collecting flowers.. decorations with nice ornament. the beauty of nature is when you can put the right things together in the rite place.my best time of the year is spring,nothing like spending a quality time with someone special and deary to your hearth.someone that has the hearth of gold ,has goal in life and ready to strike for challenges.

Read more About Me -

What I'm Looking For

My ideal person is some one who is god fearing and love to be around me when i need him most.he must be caring loving and trustworthy.

See more of what I am looking for

0 comments:

Post a Comment