Saturday, October 31, 2009

I am a kind cheerful responsive

About Me -

I can say that I am a kind, cheerful, responsive, open and sincere young lady. I am fond of life, I am romantic but realistic, tender but determined, open-minded but appreciating traditional values, generous but not naive... I have traditional family values

Read more About Me -

What I'm Looking For

I am looking forward to meeting my special man. I would like him to be kind, attentive, caring, reliable, well-mannered man with a good sense of humor. He should serious in his intentions to find a right lady and create a happy family. I would like him to appreciate not only my appearance but my inside world as well. He should also be goal-oriented, self-established, not greedy and narrow-minded. He should know how to treat a lady. He should love children.

See more of what I am looking for

0 comments:

Post a Comment