Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Equal Opportunity Employer

About Me -

I live in the gym. I love seeing how it has transformed me. It is my second home and my escape from life's stress. I believe money is important in seeing to life's needs and comfort, but is just that. I am fun loving, friendly, active and love being around people, but won't turn down a quiet night at home. I was a stay-at-home mom for 7 years so I am just beginning my career. My kids are the best part of me, and are with me alternating weeks. I LOVE sports, especially football and basketball, but have never been to a live event--except wrestling (WWE baby!)--and would love to go. I love food of all kinds and can be persuaded into trying new things. I listen to all types of music and love my ipod. Favorites: Linkin Park, Pink, Ne-yo, Shania Twain, Tim McGraw, Nickleback, Justin Timberlake, Timbaland, Sean Paul, Seether, Fall Out Boy, Evanescence. Hmm too many to name really. I love all kinds of movies except scary ones. I love being around people and people watching. Favorite activities are: lifting with cardio thrown in, hanging with my friends or my kids, reading, writing, cuddling, hmm more later I guess. I love getting out of the house and doing things, but snuggling on the couch watching tv and taking naps are important too. I love doing things for the people I care for and love when they return the favor.

Read more About Me -

What I'm Looking For

I have termed myself an EOE as relationships take work and I do not discriminate.:-) I would love to find someone who loves to lift and wouldn't mind a lifting partner on occasion although his outside is less important to me as how I feel about him and how he makes me feel. As long as he gets off the couch and believes his health is important, I don't dismiss the teddy bears. When I say EOE, I mean EOE. He has to be assertive and strong-minded as I am a very up-front person, but also be willing to show his sensitive side to me and be very affectionate. He has to be good with kids and on track career-wise in whatever he does. Young at heart and mature emotionally with a good sense of humor as I love to laugh. Honesty is a very important trait as it is difficult to handle dishonesty. Being on the same page is also important do not mislead me or lie to me. If you aren't feeling me, be a man and let me know and I'll be a woman and return the favor. The sexiest thing on the planet is a man who does what he says. I like responsible and reliable. Above all else I am not looking for perfection. I would not expect it as I am not perfect, but I am hoping to find someone that compliments my flaws and I his.

See more of what I am looking for

0 comments:

Post a Comment